Sunday, September 2, 2012

Nadus


A lot has gone down since my last post. My wife and I brought a baby into this world and the adjustment hasn't allowed for a ton of music blogging... And then came this Isley Brothers remix by Nadus, which pretty much brought me back into the game. Anything Isley Brothers is going to get me in the mood... so if I go dark on this blog again, its probably because this song got my Bu preggs...



I didn't think I was much of a fan of juke... Usually I find the genre and style overwhelming and frenetic, but Nadus takes the genre in a much more enjoyable direction with warm synths and sensual rhythms...

This remix/cover of The Weekend's "The Party & The After Party" is rad...


Hip hop juke with warm synths and nice trap drums


MoombaSoulJuke with hazy synths

No comments:

Post a Comment