Sunday, November 4, 2012

Yacht - Shangri LA




I've been familiar with some of Yacht's music and have really enjoyed what I've heard in the past, but I only started digging into their treasure trove and its really good... Just enough weird, just enough funky, just enough groove, just enough indie... It has all of the feel good spontaneous dance party with friends kind of quality that you look for but can't force... So, to all of my dance party kindred spirits, this one is for you...

A couple free sprinkles for your cuppy cakes...

I walked alone


Le Gourdon (Yacht Edit)


I walk Alone - Weezer vocals meets LCD Soundsystem percussion...


Dystopia (Emperor Machines Extended Funky Re-work) --- a beautiful blend of Indie & Dance party...


Paradise Engineering (No Embed Code)
http://soundcloud.com/dfa-records/paradise-engineering

Psychic City (Classixx Remix)



Or listen to their whole album here:






No comments:

Post a Comment