Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Post


typically I lead off my Friday posts with some sort of Party James for everyone to groove to over the weekend... Sorry to let all my followers down, but we're taking a slightly different angle on this friday post, cause I'm going to do a little fly fishing this evening! Instead of my usual routine of finding the most radical tunes and getting super pumped up for my suburban partying, I have sourced a couple upbeat folky treasures for your weekend... I'm moving to the country!

Lower Dens - Tea Lights by The FADER
Download: Lower Dens - Tea Lights
Freelance Whales - Generator First Floor by CivEZ
Download:Freelance Whales - Generator First Floor

A Girl, a Boy, and a Graveyard by EsteticA
Download: Jeremy Messersmith - A Girl a Boy and a Graveyard

Download: Darron Hanlon - All these things

Download: Junip - Without You - Jose Gonzales creation: Folk and Ambient Electronic vibes... Great stuff - Look for the funky Tobacco inspired break at 2:42min ...

No comments:

Post a Comment