Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tennishero is my Hero

Can't get over how incredible this track is (thank you DailyBeatz)... this song is as close as I'll ever get to making love in the clouds... and a perfect combination to Deff Stars remix of Daft Punk I wrote about a couple posts ago. Tennishero is two Swedish dudes, Jens Anderrson and Alexander Berg, making the perfect lounge/groove tracks.

Tennishero - Midnight Love by Mudge!!!

on a different note. I just got new computer speakers with a huge subwoofer... has completly changed the way i get to experience music. The timing couldn't have been better, because I recently downloaded this track by Active Child from RCRDLBL, and couldn't be more impressed... LocalNatives/FleetFoxes meets some epic hybrid Radiohead meets Dubstep. loves suspense. Play this loud, enjoy & download guilt-free...

Active Child - Wilderness by Mudge!!!

Active Child - Wilderness

No comments:

Post a Comment